About the position
Nurture is building the world’s best-personalized teaching platform. We are making personalized teaching possible by unlocking teachers’ time to reach students with a tailored learning experience. Why? Because students who received personalized instruction perform better than 98% of traditionally taught students.
We are building a global SaaS learning platform to provide world-class personalized teaching experiences for modern-day learners and teachers. Our software platform allows schools, institutions, and organizations to bring together the best practices in teaching & learning with digital learning systems.
Primary Responsibilities – Bus Dev (70%)
- Build and execute on our B2B education business development strategy
- Grow Nurtures Customer Base across Ireland and the UK education sectors.
- Initiate, cultivate and manage relationships with Post Primary, further and higher education course leaders, module leaders and department heads up to Principal/CEO level to close new business
- Educate existing and prospective education customers about Nurture’s credential product and frameworks.
- Use CRM and other internal systems and tools to track and forecast sales opportunities and record account interaction
Account Management (30%)
- Build long term relationships with customers and close annual renewals
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders to project manage and implement the Nurture Software.
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders and colleagues to create compelling content including case studies and blog posts
To apply, please send your CV or equivalent with a note outlining why you think you’d be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include anything that tells us a bit about who you are or why impacting education matters to you.